Makeup, skincare, hair, and body products are all that matters during this time of year. The Sephora VIB Sale is something like a holiday now! It has been made extremely popular by Youtube beauty gurus such as Jackie Aina, Jaclyn Hill, and The Glamtwinz.
It’s an excuse to buy those expensive products you been stalking online but refuse to buy. Got to wait on that sale because you get 15% off your purchase!! Might not be your thought process but it is definitely mine.
SALE: Save A Little Extra…..just to spend another day.
Well the sale has ended and now I’m in finance recovery mode. On the bright side I have all my new products to keep me happy and interested during my broke phase.
Let’s take a peek in my bag and see what I got!
Inside My Sephora Shopping Bag
1) Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask for oil control–$24 / This specific mask wasn’t available online at Sephora but you can find it on Farmacy’s website.
3) Sephora Algae Face Mask Purifying & Detoxifying–$6 / Love these masks and they are so affordable!
4) Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Age Prevention Cleanser–$36 / I’m really excited to try this cleanser along with the moisturizer below.
6) Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer–$39 / Late to the party on this one, but heard great reviews on how it helps fill in large pores.
7) Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer–$28 / This has been on my list for months now.
8) Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil–$24 / If you have the ka-Brow gel, why not try the pencil!
9) Buxom Full-on Lip Polish–$20 / My favorite lip gloss, it tingles and gives a little plumping effect to your lips.
10) Sephora Rouge Cream Lip Stain–$14 / It was so many beautiful colors to choose from but I only left with four. Mandarin Muse, Marvelous Mauve, Bohemian Purple, & Pink Tea.
What did you purchase during the Sephora VIB sale? Did you see anything in my bag that you liked?